How to Make Your Own Wii Fonts
This is a tutorial on how to make your own fonts from TTF to BRFNT and BRFNA format.
You Will Need:
- Warning: Please be careful when doing this. If you're doing this for a Wii Game (WiiWare game editing is only safe when using Neek2o or Dolphin Emulator) for your project or just for fun, you should be fine when using methods such as Riivolution. If it doesn't work, you should see a black screen and your Wii U or Wii is fine. Just restart it and all will be OK.
- Install the fonts you want on your computer.
- Unpack fontcvtr.rar.
- Open nw4r_fontcvr.exe. You should see a window telling you something about font licensing... Just click I Agree.
- You should now see a screen pop up like this. Set it up as you want it, but some experimenting might be necessary with some options depending on your game. Obviously you need to click Convert to make your BRFNT or BRFNA.
- When you got it in your game, congratulations. You can now make as many Wii Fonts as you want. Thanks for reading! ~Larsenv